Welcome to our website. Here you will find details of our year-round sugarcraft workshops held at our Sugar HQ in Impington, Cambridge, as well as a gallery of some of the beautiful creations made for our clients; although you can learn to create your own beautiful cakes via one of our workshops too.
We also cater for cake decorating parties for children and adults, to be held in the venue of your choice, where we provide freshly baked cupcakes, and all materials and tools needed to create individualised cupcakes to take away - or eat - on the day. We also cater for corporate events, whereby we aim to bring together colleagues through a unique medium within the corporate arena. Whichever the occasion, we can accommodate your needs.
If you have any questions about tuition, or you have a bespoke design for a cake you would like to discuss for your special occasion, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us, either via phone, email, or even via our facebook page; and we will respond as soon as possible.
About workshops here at Sugar HQ:
- All workshops are held at our sugar HQ in Impington. There is ample parking outside and we are located in a quiet cul-de-sac near the centre of the village of Histon.
- We are accessible by public transport too. If you are coming from Cambridge city centre, take the Citi8 bus, and alight at Hereward Close, which is off Impington Lane - this is actually the next stop after Impington Village College, so make sure you indicate to the driver you wish to alight - and from there, we are a 2 minute walk.
- Come along and learn how to create beautifully finished cakes, large and small. You do not need to have any prior sugarcraft experience at all; just your imagination.
- Unless stated, our workshops run for 4 hours (10am - 2pm), and cost £70 per person all-inclusive of materials, tools, insurance and refreshments throughout the day.
Included in the price:
- Twelve freshly made vanilla cupcakes for you to decorate
- Refreshments available throughout your workshop
- All equipment, tools and materials used throughout the day
- Photos emailed to you at the end of the day, as a keepsake of your special day
- Recipes and class notes in a folder
- Your beautifully decorated cupcakes; made by your own hands
- Confidence to bake and create your own designs and cupcakes, from scratch
- Confidence in using buttercream and sugarpaste creatively
- Confidence in using simple tools and equipment to create beautiful and effective designs
- knowledge and power, that you can do this!
A selection of previous workshops, available on request:
Father’s Day Cupcakes
Designer Cupcakes - Gucci, Luis Vuitton, Chanel and Dior Cupcakes
Thank you! - The Cambridge Sugarcraft Company, where the art of Sugarcraft comes to life.